Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Alright... ONE more iPhone post

















Fake Steve Jobs brings you this... the Amish are buying the iPhone. I recently watched an interesting documentary called The Devil's Playground, so I know the Amish use cell phones now (but not cars... as much as I learned about the Amish, I'm confused on that point). In any event... the iPhone is definitely a crossover product, if it wasn't before.

Of course this begs the question... is this guy a Mac or PC user? Hmmm.

UPDATE: It occurs to me, based on my lessons from The Devil's Playground, that this is not an Amish couple. Once a man gets married in Amish culture, he grows a beard. I suppose this guy's potentially not married, but I'm thinking they may be rockin' Amish-like attire, but they, in fact, may not be Amish. That's the LAST time I rely on Fake Steve Jobs on Amish culture...

No comments: