Tuesday, January 9, 2007

iPhone... wow

Look at this gentleman here... (I'm quoting Say Anything for a reason that is not clear to me at the moment... my apologies).

Everything I said previously about the new iPhone's podcast functionality is off-base as I understand Jobs noted that the iTunes Store would not be accessible over the air. That being said, the iPhone is still part iPod and podcasts will be heard on this little number starting June 2007. Wide screen... touch screen... switches automatically from landscape to portrait and back when you turn the phone sideways or vertical... this is quite a device.

Needless to say, my Treo's days are numbered. I've always been a huge fan of Apple's products, so it looks like they'll be picking another several hundred dollars out of my pocket for the iPhone. I'll be listening to podcasts on this by summer... very nice.

No comments: